Skilled Representation For A Wide Array Of Legal Matters
The entire firm of McHenry Haszard Law works diligently to provide clients with skilled and professional legal representation across a complete range of practice areas. Our firm maintains a legal team equipped to meet the needs of cases both large and small, civil and criminal, personal and business, such as:
- Family law, including divorce, adoption and more
- Estate planning to prepare for the future, including elder law matters
- Business law matters to form entities, guard against disputes and more
- Personal injury, including assisting throughout a stressful time
- Social Security matters, including fighting for the benefits you deserve
- Criminal charges, such as DWI, assault and more
- Mediation to find an alternative to resolving cases in litigation
- Education law, protecting teachers, schools, administrators and more
Prioritizing Strong, Long-Term Client Relationships
In doing so, we offer our clients the benefit of more than a century of combined legal experience and a firm that has been in practice for more than 35 years. Our firm’s lawyers have legal judgment that has been tried and tested both in and out of the courtroom.
As a result, we understand the legal terrain of Southeast Nebraska. We know who the judges are, who opposing counsel is, and what legal arguments they might find persuasive or not.
This experience means that we know how to provide clients with the individualized attention their cases require. We know how to tailor our legal guidance to those individualized legal needs both effectively and efficiently.
Ultimately, we know that a strong case depends on a strong relationship with our clients. We approach each matter with the intention of creating long-term relationships so our clients know, when they have a legal problem, that they have someone knowledgeable to turn to for sound advice.
Learn How We Can Address Your Unique Needs
Potential clients can call our firm in Lincoln at 402-858-4263 to schedule an initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. You can also contact our Nebraska firm online. All communications between our firm and potential clients remain entirely confidential.